5 Mount Pleasant St, Derry, NH 030383 beds, 1 bath, 1,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Parcel #: DERY M:32 B:71
- Zillow Home ID: 86822568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Mount Pleasant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
- 8 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$232K432,269
- 7 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$240K532,743
- 3 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$217K32.51,970
- 4 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$256K632,782
- 2 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$230K32.51,798
- 9 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$185K32.51,862
- 92 E Broadway APT 14 Derry, NH$59K11--
- 14 Mount Pleasant St Derry, NH$166K42.51,637
- 92 E Broadway APT 35 Derry, NH$104K21624
- 92 E Broadway APT 12 Derry, NH$222K------
- 90 E Broadway APT 13 Derry, NH$53K11572
- 90 E Broadway APT 11 Derry, NH$149K21--
- 90 E Broadway APT 12 Derry, NH$54K21624
- 90 E Broadway APT 25 Derry, NH$54K21624
- 35 Lenox Rd Derry, NH$143K21.5800
- 9 Mount Washington St Derry, NH--41.51,918
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292