- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Studio, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Loft, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,615 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:6 P:3800005
- Zillow Home ID: 59062638
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06019 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Hartford Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44% lower than in Hartford Metro, and 42.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
|3 Mountain Laurel Ct Collinsville, CT||$434K||5||3.5||3,062|
|Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$346K||--||--||--|
|224 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$355K||--||--||--|
|220 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,572|
|210 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$326K||4||3||2,688|
|7 Robin Rd Simsbury, CT||$246K||3||2.1||1,557|
|6 Robin Rd Simsbury, CT||$231K||4||2||1,279|
|11 Robin Rd Simsbury, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,399|
|239 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$422K||4||4||3,120|
|243 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$311K||--||--||--|
|245 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$333K||--||--||--|
|248 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$342K||--||--||--|
|254 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|258 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$292K||--||--||--|
|116 Robin Dr Collinsville, CT||$393K||--||--||--|
|296 Barbourtown Rd Collinsville, CT||$292K||--||--||--|
|260 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|262 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$318K||--||--||--|
|290 Barbourtown Rd Collinsville, CT||$399K||5||4.5||3,200|
|241 Wright Rd Collinsville, CT||$282K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Canton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!