- Lot: 1.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $231,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Library, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Wood/Coal Stove, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,675 sqft
- Heating: Coal
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0085 B:1765 L:00005
- Zillow Home ID: 58062981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $220-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06339 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Ledyard as a whole. Among 06339 homes, this home is valued 53.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06339, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in Ledyard, and 135.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06339 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ledyard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06339 home values.
|9 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$217K||3||2||1,392|
|4 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$227K||3||2||1,667|
|11 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$222K||4||2||1,758|
|2 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$220K||3||2||1,615|
|61 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$147K||3||1||1,200|
|17 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$199K||3||2||1,142|
|65 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,028|
|66 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$188K||4||1.5||1,786|
|21 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$227K||3||3||1,428|
|1 Whitewood Ln Ledyard, CT||$153K||4||1||1,440|
|24 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$284K||4||3||2,794|
|25 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$247K||3||3||1,854|
|1 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$201K||3||2||1,241|
|2 Whitewood Ln Ledyard, CT||$172K||3||2.5||1,312|
|59 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$151K||3||1||1,200|
|67 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$144K||3||2||960|
|3 Old Colony Ln Ledyard, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,685|
|56 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$179K||3||2.5||1,642|
|57 Meeting House Ln Ledyard, CT||$220K||4||2.5||1,935|
|2 Aspen Ln Ledyard, CT||$185K||3||2||1,888|
Nearby Schools in Ledyard
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!