5 Omega St, Stonington, CT 063785 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $192,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Cooling System Type \ None, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Seasnl, Rental Property Type \ Residential, Rental Type \ Seasonal, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0419000
- Zillow Home ID: 58084360
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Omega Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06378 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.6% higher than in Town of Stonington, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06378 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- 10 School St Stonington, CT$525K321,370
- 2 School St Stonington, CT$412K11786
- 3 Omega St Stonington, CT$376K211,212
- 3 School St Stonington, CT$362K532,716
- 6 School St UNIT 21 Stonington, CT$241K11.5767
- 6 School St UNIT 2 Stonington, CT$252K221,224
- 6 School St UNIT 4 Stonington, CT$168K11694
- 6 School St UNIT 3 Stonington, CT$222K221,104
- 6 School St UNIT 9 Stonington, CT$311K221,344
- 6 School St UNIT 11 Stonington, CT$268K221,060
- 6 School St UNIT 13 Stonington, CT$273K221,060
- 6 School St UNIT 12 Stonington, CT$288K221,128
- 6 School St UNIT 8 Stonington, CT$268K221,060
- 6 School St UNIT 20 Stonington, CT$241K11.5767
- 6 School St UNIT 19 Stonington, CT$364K221,842
- 6 School St UNIT 17 Stonington, CT$259K21.1806
- 6 School St UNIT 6 Stonington, CT$272K221,060
- 6 School St UNIT 1 Stonington, CT$252K221,224
- 6 School St UNIT 16 Stonington, CT$364K221,842
- 7 Omega St Stonington, CT$605K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.