5 Perkins Ct UNIT 5, Haverhill, MA 018323 beds, 3.02 baths, 2,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $298,000
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_DSCRP \ Wet bar, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 437
- Floor size: 2,280 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0588 B:0422P L:5
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56056314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Perkins Court UNIT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Haverhill, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 1 Perkins Ct UNIT 1 Haverhill, MA$207K11.51,210
- 3 Perkins Ct UNIT 3 Haverhill, MA$214K21.51,590
- 2 Perkins Ct UNIT 2 Haverhill, MA$219K21.51,420
- 6 Perkins Ct UNIT 6 Haverhill, MA$221K31.52,220
- 8 Perkins Ct UNIT 8 Haverhill, MA$218K21.51,320
- 4 Perkins Ct UNIT 4 Haverhill, MA$217K21.51,640
- 11 Perkins Ct UNIT 11 Haverhill, MA$215K22.52,110
- 7 Perkins Ct UNIT 7 Haverhill, MA$217K221,350
- 10 Perkins Ct UNIT 10 Haverhill, MA$229K32.52,200
- 13 Perkins Ct UNIT 13 Haverhill, MA$218K221,380
- 12 Perkins Ct UNIT 12 Haverhill, MA$256K222,374
- 9 Perkins Ct UNIT 9 Haverhill, MA$217K321,715
- 15 Perkins Ct UNIT 15 Haverhill, MA$218K32.52,192
- 14 Perkins Ct UNIT 14 Haverhill, MA$262K232,248
- 20 Perkins Ct UNIT 20 Haverhill, MA$232K32.51,990
- 16 Perkins Ct UNIT 16 Haverhill, MA$216K21.51,740
- 19 Perkins Ct UNIT 19 Haverhill, MA$216K31.52,403
- 24 Perkins Ct UNIT 24 Haverhill, MA$218K321,420
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!