- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,591 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Parcel #: 06701300
- Zillow Home ID: 58789602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-328K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06468 home values will decrease 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Monroe as a whole. Among 06468 homes, this home is valued 35.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06468, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Monroe, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06468 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monroe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06468 home values.
- 10 Fresh Meadow Rd3 beds, 1 baths
1,260 sqft, 22,215 sqft lot, built in 1957
|4 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$212K||3||1||1,044|
|11 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$208K||3||1||988|
|10 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$259K||3||2||1,129|
|17 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$204K||3||1||988|
|421 Hattertown Rd Monroe, CT||$362K||3||2.5||1,926|
|2 Mountainside Dr Monroe, CT||$233K||3||1||1,324|
|14 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$209K||3||1||988|
|23 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$233K||3||1||988|
|410 Hattertown Rd Monroe, CT||$223K||3||1||1,238|
|424 Hattertown Rd Monroe, CT||$373K||3||3.5||1,756|
|18 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$207K||3||1||988|
|406 Hattertown Rd Monroe, CT||$297K||4||2||2,050|
|27 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$250K||3||2||1,446|
|6 Birchwood Rd Monroe, CT||$253K||3||1||1,520|
|5 Birchwood Rd Monroe, CT||$253K||3||1||1,528|
|31 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$281K||4||1||2,030|
|35 Pine Tree Rd Monroe, CT||$246K||3||1||1,488|
|12 Birchwood Rd Monroe, CT||$263K||3||2||1,718|
|11 Birchwood Rd Monroe, CT||$221K||3||1||1,238|
|14 Mountainside Dr Monroe, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Monroe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!