- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Pond St, Salem, MA 019704 beds, 3 baths, 3,364 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,410 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1984 for $84,000
- Finished basement, 1044 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,364 sqft
- Parcel #: M:34 L:0286
- Zillow Home ID: 56123735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Pond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Salem, and 52.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 256 Washington St Salem, MA$1.97M432725,880
- 6 Pond St Salem, MA--212,120
- 6 Ropes St Salem, MA$340K63.52,816
- 4 Ropes St # 2 Salem, MA$236K21660
- 4 Ropes St # 3 Salem, MA$233K21860
- 4 Ropes St # 4 Salem, MA--------
- 4 Ropes St Salem, MA$223K21860
- 4 Ropes St # 2T Salem, MA$296K21860
- 2 Ropes St Salem, MA$245K422,287
- 8 Ropes St Salem, MA$335K932,915
- 2 1/2 Ropes St Salem, MA$302K844,118
- 268 Washington St Salem, MA$620K435,030
- 2 Ropes St Salem, MA$159K21750
- 11 Pond St Salem, MA$293K42.52,536
- 257 Washington St Salem, MA$1.46M11550
- 257 Washington St # 0 Salem, MA$329K11500
- 257 Washington St APT 11 Salem, MA$310K11500
- 257 Washington St APT 9 Salem, MA$328K11500
- 257 Washington St APT 16 Salem, MA$499K11550
- 12 Ropes St Salem, MA$343K633,467
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!