This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $143-267K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $59.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Andover is $59,476.
Estimated value increase: $10.5K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Andover is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 2,822
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $227,500
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship
- AMENITIES \ Park
- AMENITIES \ Private School
- AMENITIES \ Public School
- AMENITIES \ Shopping
- AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes
- FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- Heating system: Electric
- INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes
- LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown
- PROP_TYPE \ Rental
- REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: M:00057 B:00011 L:0001A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 63040726
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.8% lower than in Town of Andover, and 89.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!