- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 588 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $209,933
- Last sale price/sqft: $148
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,418 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: RAYM M:014-2 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 86795027
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $147-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03077 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is valued 7.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% less than in Town of Raymond, and 11.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
|6 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$194K||2||1||1,382|
|7 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$200K||4||1||1,229|
|3 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$198K||3||1||1,106|
|4 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$215K||4||2||1,539|
|8 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$194K||3||2||960|
|2 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$238K||3||2||1,920|
|10 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$212K||3||1||1,440|
|9 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$194K||3||1||960|
|1 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$238K||4||2||2,060|
|8 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$189K||3||2||960|
|12 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$251K||3||2||2,200|
|11 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$273K||3||2||2,412|
|14 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$197K||4||2||1,229|
|13 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$211K||3||1||1,106|
|15 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$191K||3||1||1,229|
|17 Richard Ct Raymond, NH||$257K||3||3||2,080|
|27 Old Bye Rd Raymond, NH||$164K||2||1||768|
|28 Old Bye Rd Raymond, NH||$242K||4||2.5||1,894|
|30 Old Bye Rd Raymond, NH||$364K||5||4||2,824|
|34 Old Bye Rd Raymond, NH||$346K||3||2.5||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!