- Lot: 10,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 3,590 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $296
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Other, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 260710451304
- Zillow Home ID: 58058333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-901K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Groton Long Point as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 223.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 130.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06340, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.6% less than in Groton Long Point, and 68.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06340 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Groton Long Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Nearby Schools in Groton Long Point
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!