- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 75 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,311 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $113,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 99093507
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Bus, Area Amenities \ Park, Area Amenities \ Playground, Area Amenities \ Public Rec Facilities, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ Seymour, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Garage Access, Basement Type \ Storage, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ 200+ Amps, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Internet - Pre-wired, Interior Feature \ Security System, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Mill Rate \ 34.0400, Neighborhood \ Great Hill (159), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 965 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 034180
- Zillow Home ID: 57989454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-185K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is 10.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 36.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|7 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$180K||4||1||1,190|
|2074 Long Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$257K||4||1||1,332|
|3 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$174K||1||1||1,190|
|9 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$164K||3||1||960|
|67 Emma St Seymour, CT||$153K||2||1||864|
|229 County Rd Guilford, CT||$293K||3||2||1,286|
|69 Emma St Seymour, CT||$192K||3||1||1,196|
|11 Stepstone Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$280K||3||1||1,478|
|11 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$193K||5||1||1,240|
|14 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$167K||3||1.5||1,000|
|41 Oxbow Ln Guilford, CT||$346K||5||2.5||2,134|
|10 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$174K||3||1||1,041|
|160 Andrews Rd Guilford, CT||$682K||3||2.5||2,789|
|6 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$207K||3||2||1,402|
|4 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$164K||3||1||1,000|
|2 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$236K||3||2||1,858|
|12 Rocky Glen St Seymour, CT||$217K||3||2||1,440|
|53 Emma St Seymour, CT||$182K||4||1||1,238|
|53 Emma St Seymour, CT||$191K||4||1||1,238|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!