- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Roma Ct, Palm Coast, FL 321373 beds, 3 baths, 3,299 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $565,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,299 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0411312987000000210
- Zillow Home ID: 89862470
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Roma Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% less than in Palm Coast, and 22.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palm Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32137 home values.
- 3 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 7 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL$383K--3.52,741
- 6 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL--Studio--22,159
- 1 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL$416K--0.52,761
- 9 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL$384K332,620
- 8 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$461K332,487
- 12 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$489K--32,605
- 8 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL$412K443,288
- 6 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$425K33.52,938
- 10 Roma Ct Palm Coast, FL$421K42.53,002
- 14 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$429K332,662
- 4 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$583K--32,965
- 7 Via Verona Palm Coast, FL$527K--33,180
- 5 Via Verona Palm Coast, FL$415K--22,768
- 11 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$428K--32,807
- 9 Via Verona Palm Coast, FL$644K--32,986
- 9 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$591K--3.53,340
- 4480 N Oceanshore Blvd Palm Coast, FL$804K--13,674
- 16 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$446K332,577
- 13 Via Roma Palm Coast, FL$685K--3.53,495
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.