5 Shepton Ter, Boston, MA 021272 beds, 1.5 baths, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $447
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:07 P:02493 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59150367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Shepton Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.6% less than in Boston, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
- 6 Shepton Ter Boston, MA$266K21750
- 68 Flint Pl South Boston, MA$882K542,268
- 7 Shepton Ter Boston, MA$339K11768
- 24 Flint Pl South Boston, MA$577K42.51,722
- 683 E 8th St South Boston, MA$703K411,938
- 681 E 8th St Boston, MA$392K112,136
- 8 Shepton Ter Boston, MA$352K31.5922
- 681 E 8th St APT 2 South Boston, MA$372K21703
- 681 E 8th St APT 3 South Boston, MA$295K11449
- 681 E 8th St APT 1 South Boston, MA$393K21757
- 5 Flint Pl Boston, MA$435K------
- 685 E 8th St # 1 Boston, MA$304K221,020
- 685 E 8th St South Boston, MA$509K44.51,995
- 679 E 8th St South Boston, MA$699K21.51,324
- 687 E 8th St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 687 E 8th St South Boston, MA$702K33.52,010
- 687 E 8th St # 1 Boston, MA$486K22900
- 57 Flint Pl South Boston, MA$704K531,722
- 3 Shepton Ter Boston, MA$368K21.5864
- 130 Marine Rd Boston, MA$667K421,722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!