This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 1,617 all time views
- HOA Fee: $313
- Heating: Forced air
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Rangetop - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Cement Board, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,620 sqft
- Parcel #: M:077D B:0000 L:0010-464
- Zillow Home ID: 118503350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-823K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02360 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Town of Plymouth as a whole. Among 02360 homes, this home is valued 156.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% higher than in Town of Plymouth, and 35.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02360 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Plymouth
PK-4 & ungraded2.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!