This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 5,332 all time views
- HOA Fee: $400
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $410,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Sound, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1\10 Mile, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), STYLE \ Colonial, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar \ Nook, LEAD_PAINT \ None, COOLING \ 3 or More, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony \ Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood \ Coal \ Pellet Stove, MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, REQD_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: M:118 B:23 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 55909300
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $518K-1.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02649 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Mashpee as a whole. Among 02649 homes, this home is valued 196.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 51.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02649, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mashpee, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02649 home values.
|9 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$853K||3||2.5||1,743|
|3 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$704K||3||1.5||1,214|
|6 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$601K||3||1||838|
|10 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$917K||3||3.5||2,563|
|2 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$853K||4||2||1,512|
|2 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$817K||3||3||1,566|
|6 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$814K||3||2||1,641|
|11 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$665K||3||1||1,112|
|14 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$684K||3||2||1,104|
|8 Shore Dr Mashpee, MA||$743K||4||2||2,125|
|10 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$855K||3||2.5||1,936|
|15 Shore Dr Mashpee, MA||$707K||3||2.5||1,988|
|9 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$620K||3||1||900|
|5 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$935K||3||3||2,638|
|11 Shore Dr Mashpee, MA||$647K||3||2.5||1,932|
|19 Shore Dr Mashpee, MA||$605K||3||1||1,199|
|15 Starboard Ln Mashpee, MA||$850K||4||2||1,912|
|13 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$895K||3||3||2,248|
|1 Overlook Knoll Rd Mashpee, MA||$686K||2||1||1,188|
|217 Wading Place Rd Mashpee, MA||$592K||2||1||833|
Nearby Schools in Mashpee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!