This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1979
- Views: 7,033 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Basement \ Slab, Bedroom, Bedroom Level \ 2, Common Elements \ Association, Common Elements \ Basketball Court, Common Elements \ Clubhouse, Common Elements \ Common Area, Common Elements \ Swimming Pool, Common Elements \ Tennis Court, County \ Monmouth, Dining Room Level \ 1, Dining Room \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Electric Paid By \ Tenant, Exterior \ Patio, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ W/W Carpet, Foyer \ Ceramic Tile, Heat Fuel \ Oil Below Ground, Heat/AC \ Central Air, Included \ Counter Top Range, Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Dryer, Included \ Electric Cooking, Included \ Refrigerator, Interior \ Sliding Door, Kitchen, Kitchen Level \ 1, Kitchen \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen \ Newer, Lease Requirements \ Appl Req'd, Lease Requirements \ Credit Report, Lease Requirements \ Security Deposit, Lease Requirements \ Tenant Insurance, Lease Terms \ Annual, Living Room, Living Room Level \ 1, Living Room \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Master Bath \ Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Master Bedroom \ Floor - W/W Carpet, Municipality \ Howell (HOW), Owner \ Individual(s), Parking \ Common, Pool \ Common, Property Sub-Type \ Condominium, Study, Study Level \ 2, Style \ A-Frame, Water Heater \ Electric, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 07731
- Dining room
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 2100237 0700005 C1000
- Zillow Home ID: 70167338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 07731 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Howell as a whole. Among 07731 homes, this home is valued 54.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07731, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% less than in Howell, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07731 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Howell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07731 home values.
Nearby Schools in Howell
Howell High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded3.8 mi
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
PK-6, 82.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!