5 Tanner Chase Way, Greenville, SC 29607
Make Me Move®: $199,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,298 sq ft
- Lot:7,200 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $183,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Large sized master suite with plenty of room for a king sized bed, dressers as well as a sitting area. Large, open, master bath features dual vanities, garden tub and a shower. Master closet has plenty of room for his & her wardrobes. There are three more bedrooms upstairs, each currently with queen beds, dressers, side tables and more. Each of these bedrooms comes with large closets. Additional full bathroom upstairs brightly painted and has a large vanity. The laundry room is on the second floor.
The downstairs has an open floor plan that features a kitchen that opens to the breakfast area, both beautifully tiled. Kitchen features brand new (almost) silent dishwasher. The family room is open and the fireplace has a gas line, perfect for either gas logs or a wood burning fire. The bonus room/ office on main is currently being used as a guest room and office with two computers+ desks, bed, wardrobe, bookshelves and bedside tables, so plenty of room for whatever purpose you imagine.. Beautiful hardwood floors in the two story entryway. Half bath downstairs off family and bonus rooms. Enjoy meals in the formal dining room which is adjacent to the kitchen and features a trey ceiling. Beautiful features throughout this spacious home.
But wait . . . there is more! The back of the home features a custom covered patio: stained smooth concrete for easy maintenance and plenty of room for outdoor entertaining. Two ceiling fans with lights make this the perfect spot to curl up with a book after work or entertain with friends in the evening. The level lot has mature landscaping and is close to all neighborhood amenities . . . Summerfield subdivision features a well maintained pool, new play structure, basketball court. This is a beautiful neighborhood with gentle hills, winding streets, lights and sidewalks, perfect for taking a relaxing walk or an invigorating run. The neighborhood association hosts activities throughout the year. This neighborhood is also zoned to some of the top schools in Greenville County: Bethel Elementary, Mauldin Middle and Mauldin High School. Very close to the 385 FWY and only minutes to all of the wonderful shopping, restaurants and services offered on Woodruff road. This beautiful home in the Summerfield subdivision has everything you are looking for!
This owner will be putting this home on the market in the near future, but you can avoid the competition and make an offer now. The right offer can make this home yours before it is listed.
- Days on Zillow52
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Walk-in closet
- Elementary SchoolBethel
- High SchoolMauldin
- Neighborhood NameSummerfield
- Parcel #0542240111600
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID67613980
- Covered Parking Spaces2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$181,259||$172K – $190K||+$1,294||$78||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,576/mo||$1.5K – $1.7K/mo||+$8||$0.69||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 29607 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0% fall for Greenville as a whole. Among 29607 homes, this home is 39.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29607 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% higher than in Greenville, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
Neighborhood for 5 Tanner Chase Way
- 3 Tanner Chase Way Greenville, SC$183K42.52,100
- 203 Catalan St Greenville, SC$173K43.02,200
- 202 Catalan St Greenville, SC$191K42.52,240
- 204 Catalan St Greenville, SC$183K53.02,252
- 4 Tallin Ct Greenville, SC$215K42.52,497
- 2 Tallin Ct Greenville, SC$199K42.52,500
- 210 Catalan St Greenville, SC$170K42.01,886
- 105 Tanner Chase Way Greenville, SC$209KStudio3.02,558
- 214 Catalan St Greenville, SC$174K42.51,997
- 20 Canso St Greenville, SC$209K53.02,702
- 3 Greenpine Way Greenville, SC$217K42.52,494
- 950 Tanner Rd Greenville, SC$170K32.01,874
- 14 Canso St Greenville, SC$213K42.02,370
- 1 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$325K44.0--
- 5 Abby Cir Greenville, SC$430K55.0--
- 21 Canso St Greenville, SC$213K42.52,477
- 227 Catalan St Greenville, SC$171K43.01,830
- 7 Woodington Dr Greenville, SC$216K42.02,023
- 10 Canso St Greenville, SC$178K42.52,220
- 31 Canso St Greenville, SC$203K33.02,215