5 Tranquility Ct, Pacifica, CA 940445 beds, 4 baths, 3,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 230 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $362
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $478
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 560 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- All Utilities Included
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 016500140
- Zillow Home ID: 96070022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Tranquility Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 8 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$1.21M------
- 5 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$1.54M433,386
- 3 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$902K432,055
- 6 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$1.55M433,234
- 1 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$1.73M42.52,997
- 2 Moonray Ct Pacifica, CA$1.58M533,374
- 2 Tranquility Ct Pacifica, CA$1.33M------
- 12 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$998K------
- 5 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$1.44M533,374
- 6 Moonray Ct Pacifica, CA$1.01M------
- 7 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$971K332,595
- 3 Misty Harbor Ct Pacifica, CA$901K332,055
- 70 Oceana Blvd Pacifica, CA--------
- 5 Misty Harbor Ct Pacifica, CA$1.35M52.5--
- 1 Misty Harbor Ct Pacifica, CA$1.15M------
- 9 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$1.23M433,101
- 3 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$976K432,920
- 11 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$982K42.5--
- 1 Connemara Dr Pacifica, CA$1.08M533,400
- 8 Misty Harbor Ct Pacifica, CA$1.38M533,375
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.