- Built in 1961
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 413 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $398
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2001 for $35,900
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: N10049844
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Development Type \ Condominium, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Mill Rate \ 40.1000, Neighborhood \ W Haven (110), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Cooling System \ None, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Appliances Included \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Condo Type \ Second Floor, REO \ Yes, Fuel Type \ Oil, Style \ Condo, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Basement Type \ Shared Basement, Appliances Included \ Gas Range, Exterior Feature \ None, Energy Features \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Limited Service, Amenities Included \ None
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 912 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0053 B:0145 L:001F
- Zillow Home ID: 58034581
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-78K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is 76.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 68.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (69)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5 Treat St|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!