- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1847
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,707 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $134,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1090363
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 4 spaces
- View: Water
- Property Category \ 2-4 Units, Garage Desc \ None, Status \ Active, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished-Floor \ Ceramic, Heat Paid By \ Tenant, Hea System \ Forced Water, Hot-Water \ Gas, Plumbing \ Mixed, Sewer \ Connected, Water Supply \ Connected, Historic \ None, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Hea System \ Baseboard, Hot-Water \ Tenant Pays, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Plumbing \ Copper, Plumbing \ PVC, Wall \ Plaster, Finished-Floor \ Pine, Hot-Water \ Tank, Lot Desc \ Paved Driveway, Lot Desc \ Sidewalks, Near \ Commuter Bus, Electric \ Common Meter, Near \ Marina, Hea System \ Individual Control, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Foundation Type \ Stone, Foundation Type \ Brick
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,806 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: P:0170583 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65894119
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $245-401K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fox Point home values will decrease 4.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Fox Point homes, this home is 23% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 50.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fox Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.3% less than in Providence, and 82.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fox Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fox Point home values.
|5 Trenton St # 3 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|5 Trenton Street # FL 3RD Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|5 Trenton St # 2 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|6 Trenton St Providence, RI||$307K||3||1||2,040|
|10 Trenton St # 2 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|10 Trenton St Providence, RI||--||2||2||--|
|10 Trenton St # 3 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|9 Trenton St Providence, RI||$313K||4||3||1,856|
|10 Trenton St # 1 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|2 Trenton St Providence, RI||$372K||6||4||2,122|
|12 Trenton St # 1 Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|1 Trenton St Providence, RI||$360K||6||3||2,613|
|12 Trenton St # 2 Providence, RI||--||5||1||--|
|12 Trenton St Providence, RI||$370K||2||1||--|
|11 Governor St Providence, RI||$436K||9||3||3,822|
|14 Trenton St APT 3 Providence, RI||--||3||1||--|
|14 Trenton St APT 1 Providence, RI||--||4||1||--|
|27 Governor St Providence, RI||--||2||1||2,569|
|29 Governor St Providence, RI||--||2||1||--|
|16 Trenton St APT 2 Providence, RI||--||1||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!