- Built in 1986
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 379 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $73,100
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 4412607
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Roads \ Paved, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Recreational, Garage Location \ None, Basement \ None, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Sewer \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric, LotDescription \ Condo Development, FeeIncludes \ Other, Amenities \ Other, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, WaterHeater \ Owned, Amenities \ Building Maint., Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Water, Amenities \ Club House, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Multi Phonelines, Interior Features CF \ Security Door, Exterior Features CF \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Features CF \ Balcony, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, HeatingAndCooling \ Electric, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: DERY M:8 B:77 L:184
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 86846602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is 60.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Derry, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (209)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5 Tsienneto Rd|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!