- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,500 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $121,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 4409601
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Finished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Bedroom 2 Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 1, Construction \ Existing, Construction \ Wood Frame, Dining Room Level \ 1, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, Driveway \ Gravel, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Electric \ Wired for Generator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ CO Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Ceramic Tile, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Detached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features CF \ Vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ Public, StreetType \ Ln, Style \ Ranch, Utility Room Level \ B, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: DERY M:28 B:26
- Zillow Home ID: 86818026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-277K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03038 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Derry as a whole. Among 03038 homes, this home is 15.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% lower than in Derry, and 15.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
|7 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$213K||3||1.5||1,425|
|9 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$191K||3||1||1,092|
|11 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$216K||3||2||1,512|
|12 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$184K||3||1.5||1,080|
|14 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$228K||3||2.5||1,848|
|13 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$226K||3||2||1,476|
|16 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$206K||4||1.5||1,350|
|1 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$193K||3||1.5||1,184|
|3 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$156K||2||1.5||864|
|3 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$185K||2||1.5||1,498|
|10 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$210K||3||2.5||1,325|
|2 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$224K||3||2.5||1,613|
|4 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$183K||2||1.5||1,200|
|6 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$205K||3||1.5||1,560|
|8 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$213K||3||1||1,489|
|10 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$162K||2||1.5||1,032|
|12 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$308K||4||3.5||3,040|
|14 Briarwood St Derry, NH||$204K||3||1.5||1,337|
|8 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$191K||3||1.5||1,800|
|6 Upstone Ln Derry, NH||$220K||3||1.5||1,547|
Nearby Schools in Derry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!