- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5 Victoria Rise, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 3 baths, 2,442 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Last sold: May 2014 for $800,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,442 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 014121005000
- Zillow Home ID: 19343692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Victoria Rise
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93940 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% lower than in Monterey, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 6 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$772K332,012
- 4 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$865K432,550
- 7 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$806K42.52,492
- 3 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$887K333,154
- 3 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$1.38M32.52,845
- 2 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$619K321,386
- 190 Forest Ridge Rd Monterey, CA$872K443,000
- 4 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$761K222,340
- 2 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$866K433,186
- 1 Victoria Rise Monterey, CA$860K321,781
- 110 Forest Ridge Rd Monterey, CA$992K444,678
- 250 Forest Ridge Rd UNIT 70 Monterey, CA$550K2--1,039
- 175 Forest Ridge Rd Monterey, CA$771K332,437
- 5 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$901K432,933
- 66 Tanglewood Monterey, CA$436K221,150
- 14 Victoria Vale Monterey, CA$915K322,201
- 9 Sommerset Vale Monterey, CA$823K332,550
- 2 Victoria Vale Monterey, CA$747K32.52,135
- 6 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$1.35M442,672
- 7 Sommerset Rise Monterey, CA$1.02M432,906
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!