- Built in 1983
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 625 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $191
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 6498161
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Features \ A/C, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Century 21 Home Protection Plan Included, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Galley Kitchen, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 2401514000000137 C0005
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69518014
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-142K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08054 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Mt Laurel Township as a whole. Among 08054 homes, this home is 20.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Mt Laurel Township, and 69.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mt Laurel Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08054 home values.
|6 Village Ct # 6 Mount Laurel, NJ||$101K||2||2||1,188|
|6 Village Ct Mount Laurel, NJ||$100K||2||2||1,188|
|39 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$112K||2||2||1,215|
|38 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$106K||--||--||1,215|
|Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||--||--||--||1,215|
|906 Union Mill Rd Mount Laurel, NJ||$129K||--||--||--|
|3 Village Ct Mount Laurel, NJ||$111K||2||2||1,188|
|37 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$103K||--||--||1,215|
|9 Village Ct Mount Laurel, NJ||$121K||2||2||1,188|
|34 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$97K||--||--||1,146|
|2 Village Ct Mount Laurel, NJ||$89K||--||--||858|
|36 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$98K||--||--||1,146|
|47 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$86K||--||--||858|
|41 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$85K||--||--||858|
|46 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$82K||1||1||830|
|908 Union Mill Rd Mount Laurel, NJ||$202K||--||--||1,428|
|42 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$86K||--||--||858|
|20 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$100K||--||--||1,215|
|45 Village Ln Mount Laurel, NJ||$82K||--||--||858|
|11 Village Ct Mount Laurel, NJ||$109K||--||--||1,146|
Nearby Schools in Mt Laurel Township
Lenape High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded4.0 mi
PK-4 & ungraded1.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!