5 Wellington StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 1/29/13: $1,155,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,560 sq ft
- Lot:1,560 sqft
- Year Built:1996
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $1,155,000
- Heating Type:Other
Spacious 1,600 sq.ft. penthouse duplex on tree-lined Wellington Street in the historic South End. Condo has an expansive fire-placed living room with 10 ft ceilings, separate office alcove, full dining room with seating for ten plus, new built-in hutch, half bath and granite kitchen on first level. Second level has a majestic master bedroom with en suite bath, large second bedroom also with en suite bath and high ceilings. Full staircase to private roof deck with views of Back Bay. Unit features hardwood floors, Viking/Bosch appliances, wine fridge, gas heat, central A/C, washer/dryer, east/west exposures, Nest wireless thermostat, motion-detection security system, three-unit owner occupied condo assoc. Private parlor level entry, pet friendly, deeded parking (not tandem).
Centrally located less than 1/4 mile to both Back Bay and the South End, two T-stations, Copley Mall and the South-West corridor gardens. Wellington St. has its own owner-maintained street garden, annual fair, coffee shop/cafe, market and neighborhood conveniences.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Days on Zillow404
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #W:04 P:02536 S:006
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59183037
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,185,174||$1.08M – $1.32M||-$19,892||$759||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,956/mo||$2.7K – $5.5K/mo||+$35||$2.54||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.6% less than in Boston, and 92.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 5 Wellington Street UNIT 3
- 3 Wellington St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$602K21.0792
- 3 Wellington St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$533K21.0677
- 7 Wellington St Boston, MA$1.92M52.03,448
- 9 Wellington St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA$1.42M22.51,790
- 9 Wellington St UNIT PS2 Roxbury, MA$486K------
- 9 Wellington St Boston, MA$2.4M65.04,087
- 9 Wellington St UNIT PS1 Roxbury, MA$512K------
- 9 Wellington St UNIT PS4 Roxbury, MA$479K------
- 9 Wellington St UNIT PS3 Roxbury, MA$595K------
- 9 Wellington St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$2.13M33.52,750
- 1 Wellington St # 1 Boston, MA$920K22.51,588
- 1 Wellington St Boston, MA--22.51,588
- 1 Wellington St UNIT PSB Roxbury, MA$476K------
- 1 Wellington St UNIT PSA Roxbury, MA$515K------
- 1 Wellington St UNIT 4 Roxbury, MA$639K21.0868
- 1 Wellington St UNIT 3 Roxbury, MA$556K21.0734
- 1 Wellington St UNIT 1 Roxbury, MA$1.07M22.51,588
- 1 Wellington St UNIT 2 Roxbury, MA$569K21.0736
- 11 Wellington St Boston, MA$2.72M33.04,056
- 26 Wellington St APT 2 Boston, MA$649K22.0940
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005