- Built in 2005
- Views: 792 all time views
- HOA Fee: $275
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $291,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $258
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Heat Pump, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, RESTRICTIONS \ RV/Boat/Trailer, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Ground, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 114
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0109 B:0041 L:0102
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70590493
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 33.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (28)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 5 Woodman Way|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!