5 Woods Ln, Chatham, NJ 079284 beds, 4 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1995 for $505,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Lot depth: 216
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0400099000000001 03
- Zillow Home ID: 39399937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5 Woods Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chatham Township market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Chatham Township, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07928 home values.
- 3 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.45M----3,066
- 7 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.35M43.53,176
- 291 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$782K321,928
- 9 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.06M442,963
- 1 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.93M665,446
- 2 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.09M----2,764
- 4 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$944K----2,665
- 294 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$755K----2,322
- 9 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$703K43.5--
- 288 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$1.12M54.54,000
- 6 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.02M442,721
- 287 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$626K----1,514
- 298 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$615K----1,788
- 11 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.16M----3,519
- 282 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$671K----1,320
- 8 Woods Ln Chatham, NJ$1.19M4--3,495
- 302 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$736K332,520
- 281 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$600K----1,392
- 146 River Rd Chatham, NJ$737K32.5--
- 308 Hillside Ave Chatham, NJ$873K----2,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.