- Lot: 1.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 242 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,475 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $204,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: E279394
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Interior Feature \ Security System, REO \ No, Last Status \ Active, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Water Source \ Private Well, Fuel Type \ Propane, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Park Garage Type \ Under House, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Fuel Type \ Electric, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(s), Area Num \ Canterbury, Mill Rate \ 21.5000, Neighborhood \ Canterbury (61), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00101400
- Zillow Home ID: 58108313
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06331 homes, this home is 18.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06331, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% greater than in Canterbury, and 1.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06331 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|54 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$228K||3||2||1,566|
|58 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$253K||3||2||1,852|
|62 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$275K||3||2.5||2,056|
|65 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$622K||4||4.5||4,568|
|61 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$376K||4||3||3,172|
|66 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$347K||3||2||2,016|
|70 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$320K||4||2.5||2,736|
|74 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$283K||3||1.5||1,680|
|32 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$292K||4||2||1,966|
|80 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$328K||4||3.5||2,541|
|64 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$182K||2||1.5||1,190|
|22 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$170K||3||1||1,426|
|16 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$257K||3||2.5||1,904|
|94 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$300K||3||3||2,184|
|94 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$303K||3||3||2,184|
|15 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$237K||4||1||2,052|
|95 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$298K||3||3||2,376|
|14 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$274K||3||2.5||2,072|
|96 Baldwin Brook Rd Canterbury, CT||$274K||3||2.5||2,026|
|40 Campbell Dr Canterbury, CT||$258K||4||2.5||2,104|
Nearby Schools in Canterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!