This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-260K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
Remember save some money. All you need is a title search, inspector, water people, recent septic service, and a lawyer at the closing. House hasn't been in our hand more than 6 years so all information about this place is real, current, and on my mind.
This house has over $20,000.00 of receipts in a spreadsheet totaling the work done.
Additional property info: http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/2-bed-Single-Family-home-for-sale-by-owner-50-Baldwin-Brook-Road-06331/23065288?provider_id=28079
- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 4,412
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $204,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Hot Water Fuel: Electric
- Cable - Available
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Security System
- Status: Active
- Style: Ranch
- Tax Year: 15
- Water Sewer Lien: Neither
- Sewage System: Septic
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Water Source: Private Well
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Last Status: Deposit - Continue To Show
- Multi Zone Heat
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Park Garage Type: Under House
- Last Change Type: Back On Market
- Cooling System: None
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Area Num: Canterbury
- Mill Rate: 21.5000
- Neighborhood: Canterbury (61)
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Heat Type: Electric
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,082 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00101400
- Zillow Home ID: 58108313
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Canterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!