A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,744 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 1,758 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,875,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,053
- Tennis Court
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 69
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03040 S:082
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59164210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.14-1.66M.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 309.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Boston, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 50 Battery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!