Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.19-4.2M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Boston is $23,176.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Boston is $21,650.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,744 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1992
- All time views: 1,886
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,875,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,053
- Tennis Court
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship
- AMENITIES \ Marina
- AMENITIES \ Park
- AMENITIES \ Public School
- AMENITIES \ Shopping
- AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool
- AMENITIES \ T-Station
- AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - Wine Storage
- DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes
- FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Elevator
- INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Security System
- LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown
- MASTER_BATH \ Yes
- PROP_TYPE \ Rental
- REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes
- RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal
- RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal
- RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 69
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03040 S:082
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59164210
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: North End
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.8% lower than in Boston, and 83.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
|Other Units in this Building (27)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 50 Battery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!