- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Views: 2,465 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $379,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $282
- 115 sqft basement
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,343 sqft
- Parcel #: 003021 B:000000 L:000044
- Zillow Home ID: 56558389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02184 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Braintree as a whole. Among 02184 homes, this home is valued 7.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02184, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Braintree, and 89.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02184 home values.
|46 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,299|
|54 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$362K||3||1||1,620|
|58 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$303K||2||1||980|
|40 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$349K||3||1||1,298|
|62 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$378K||5||2||1,388|
|36 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$445K||6||3||2,160|
|36 Bellevue Rd # 1 Braintree, MA||$248K||2||1||960|
|41 Cliff Rd Braintree, MA||$449K||3||1.5||2,497|
|43 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$402K||4||1.5||1,883|
|66 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$342K||3||2||1,287|
|53 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$523K||4||1.5||2,942|
|35 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$401K||3||1||1,869|
|57 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$387K||4||1||1,859|
|33 Cliff Rd Braintree, MA||$404K||3||2||2,399|
|20 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$569K||5||1.5||2,903|
|74 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$378K||4||1||2,160|
|Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$391K||3||1.5||1,658|
|63 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$391K||3||1.5||1,658|
|27 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$393K||2||2||1,679|
|80 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$372K||5||1||1,578|
Nearby Schools in Braintree
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!