- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
50 Beverly Park Way, Beverly Hills, CA 902107 beds, 10 baths, 15,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $18,800,000
- Price/sqft: $1,214
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 15,480 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 4386014030
- Zillow Home ID: 20533591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Beverly Park Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 52 Beverly Park Way Beverly Hills, CA$21.3M81119,313
- 51 Beverly Park Way Beverly Hills, CA$10.5M7813,388
- 54 Beverly Park Way Beverly Hills, CA$20.3M8912,882
- 20 Beverly Park Ter Beverly Hills, CA$7.24M7611,879
- 56 Beverly Park Way Beverly Hills, CA$22.8M71216,000
- 55 Beverly Park Way Beverly Hills, CA$8.7M6814,914
- 46 Beverly Park Cir Beverly Hills, CA$12.2M679,242
- 19 Beverly Park Dr Beverly Hills, CA$20M101718,598
- 22 Beverly Park Ter Beverly Hills, CA$9.76M469,041
- 44 Beverly Park Cir Beverly Hills, CA$22.1M71317,100
- 58 Beverly Park Ct Beverly Hills, CA$25.5M81124,237
- 2600 Summitridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA$19.8M699,999
- 49 Beverly Park Beverly Hills, CA$31.1M112131,335
- 47 Beverly Park Cir Beverly Hills, CA$13.9M51015,096
- 62 Beverly Park Beverly Hills, CA$5.34M253,863
- 60 Beverly Park Beverly Hills, CA$12M101611,204
- 48 Beverly Park Cir Beverly Hills, CA$10.4M5817,546
- 2450 Summitridge Dr Beverly Hills, CA$2.8M211,064
- 24 Beverly Park Ter Beverly Hills, CA$23.1M79.513,835
- Beverly Park Beverly Hills, CA$8.26M101027,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.