50 Central Park WAPT 2A, New York, NY 10023
Sold on 10/16/12: $3,195,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow422
- Parcel #1117003600050000000002A
- Unit Count41
- Zillow Home ID114479451
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,507,410||$2.63M – $4.66M||+$17,879||--||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,397/mo||$3.9K – $10K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 10023 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10023 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in New York, and 95.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 10023 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10023 home values.
Neighborhood for 50 Central Park W APT 2A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 0.4 mi
- Urban Assembly School for Media Studies... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Manhattan Theatre Lab High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Manhattan/Hunter Science High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- High School for Law, Advocacy and Commu... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- High School of Arts and Technology (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005