A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 894 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $268
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:20 P:08738 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59158742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $385-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 2.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|52 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$434K||3||1.5||1,425|
|48 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$467K||4||2||1,500|
|19 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$461K||3||1.5||1,459|
|46 Chesbrough Rd West Roxbury, MA||$464K||3||2.5||1,456|
|23 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$455K||3||2.5||1,459|
|46 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$492K||3||2.5||1,696|
|54 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$437K||3||2||1,349|
|15 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$545K||3||2||1,716|
|51 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$448K||3||1||1,365|
|49 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$468K||4||3||1,456|
|27 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$456K||3||2||1,414|
|53 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$499K||4||2||1,769|
|44 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$442K||3||1.5||1,352|
|9 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$446K||2||1.5||1,414|
|56 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$403K||3||1||1,400|
|47 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$404K||2||2||1,040|
|55 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$666K||3||2.5||2,344|
|31 Dow Rd Boston, MA||$444K||2||1.5||1,414|
|45 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$496K||3||2.5||1,455|
|42 Chesbrough Rd Boston, MA||$398K||3||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.