50 E 8th St APT 2V, New York, NY 10003Studio, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1950
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Coop Maintenance \ 810,Financing Allowed \ 80,Tax Deduction \ 50,Private Outdoor Space \ Garden,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Land Lease \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 548,Lot Number \ 28,Buyfolio Building ID \ 64933,Total Charges \ 810
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 121
- Parcel #: 0548002800050000000002V
- Zillow Home ID: 72512564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 E 8th Street APT 2V
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% greater than in New York, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10003 home values.
- Apt 2U$402KStudio1--
- Apt 2W--11--
- Apt 3R$468K------
- Apt 6T$1.5M------
- Apt 6U$476K------
- Apt 6W$657K11--
- Apt 6X$1.26M------
- # 1G$468K------
- Apt 4P$472K------
- # 6I$1.41M------
- Apt 5T$1.52M------
- Apt 2X$1.5M------
- Apt 4M--Studio1500
- Apt 4U$533K------
- Apt 5O$734KStudio1--
- Apt 5R$466K------
- Apt 5P$1.42M------
- # 3F$1.44M------
- Apt 5N$1.26M------
- Apt 2R$534K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292