50 E Hill Rd APT 5G, Canton, CT 060192 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1969
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Storage Area, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Carport, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:31 P:2435007
- Zillow Home ID: 59061602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 E Hill Road APT 5G
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% greater than in Hartford Metro, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06019 home values.
- Apt 3C$125K211,242
- Apt 3T$130K------
- Apt 1B$128K------
- Apt 4A$126K21.51,116
- Apt 7B$125K21.51,116
- Apt 3F$117K21942
- Apt 1D$128K------
- Apt 8K$133K------
- Apt 4I$128K------
- Apt 5H$128K------
- Apt 2J$131K------
- Apt 2M$131K------
- Apt 7J$132K------
- Apt 3G$131K------
- Apt 3R$133K------
- Apt 7F$126K211,116
- Apt 3H$133K------
- Apt 1G$125K21.51,116
- Apt 4C$126K21.51,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!