Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-193K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1969
- All time views: 573
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $64,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Condo Type: Contemporary
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Vinyl
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage Type: Carport
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: In Ground Tank
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 104
- Floor size: 942 sqft
- Parcel #: M:31 P:2438016
- Zillow Home ID: 59061623
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06019 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.1% less than in Hartford Metro, and 27.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (103)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 50 E Hill Rd|
Nearby Schools in Canton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!