50 Edward Rd, Townsend, MA 014693 beds, 3 baths, 3,866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $259,900
- Price/sqft: $67
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,866 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: M:0033 B:0053 L:0020
- Zillow Home ID: 57117768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Edward Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01469 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Town of Townsend, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01469 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Townsend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01469 home values.
- 48 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$204K311,718
- 52 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$238K311,776
- 46 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$266K321,688
- 54 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$257K31.51,690
- 44 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$235K321,999
- 49 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$229K422,081
- 47 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$184K311,056
- 51 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$274K323,572
- 42 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$176K311,248
- 56 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$255K42.52,449
- 45 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$223K31.51,591
- 53 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$230K422,040
- 30 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$184K311,008
- 35 Main St Townsend, MA$224K211,260
- 43 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$230K311,750
- 55 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$207K10.569
- 58 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$292K432,440
- 28 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$265K331,972
- 33 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$233K311,474
- 57 Edward Rd Townsend, MA$282K33.51,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.