50 Elm St, Andover, MA 018103 beds, 2 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,735 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $271
- MLS #: 71670448
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 355 sqft
- View: City
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Cape,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00038 B:00189 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56031022
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 79 Maple Ave Andover, MA$568K221,646
- 2 Summer St UNIT 2 Andover, MA$425K311,627
- 6 Maple Ave UNIT 1 Andover, MA$167K11653
- 6 Maple Ave UNIT 2 Andover, MA$166K11627
- 6 Maple Ave UNIT 3 Andover, MA$181K11725
- 1 Summer St Andover, MA$606K74.54,187
- 57 Elm St UNIT 57 Andover, MA$552K322,946
- 13 Maple Ave Andover, MA$588K422,082
- 8 Maple Ave UNIT 3 Andover, MA$174K11691
- 8 Maple Ave UNIT 1 Andover, MA$166K11638
- 8 Maple Ave UNIT 2 Andover, MA$165K11611
- 51 Elm St Andover, MA$487K633,488
- 59 Elm St UNIT 59 Andover, MA$317K41.51,616
- 60 Elm St Andover, MA$651K42.52,778
- 4 Summer St UNIT 4 Andover, MA$388K221,426
- 10 Maple Ave UNIT 2 Andover, MA$165K11592
- 10 Maple Ave UNIT 3 Andover, MA$169K11676
- 10 Maple Ave UNIT 1 Andover, MA$164K11637
- 49 Elm St # R Andover, MA$310K311,002
- 49 Elm St Andover, MA$459K432,749
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!