- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 1,989 all time views
- HOA Fee: $375
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Wet Bar
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ Yes, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Wet bar, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Privately Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,699 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: SLEM M:49 B:11516 L:
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 86830699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $337-773K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03079 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 03079 homes, this home is valued 127.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03079, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Salem, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03079 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03079 home values.
|49 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$599K||3||3.5||3,049|
|52 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$412K||2||3||2,194|
|48 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$455K||2||2.5||2,499|
|47 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$553K||3||3||2,955|
|46 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$521K||3||2.5||3,196|
|54 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$481K||2||2.5||2,562|
|45 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$615K||3||5||4,121|
|55 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$577K||2||3||3,092|
|44 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$483K||3||2.5||2,720|
|57 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$595K||3||4.5||3,076|
|56 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$479K||2||2.5||2,514|
|43 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$631K||3||4||4,564|
|59 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$589K||3||4||2,991|
|62 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$455K||2||2.5||2,500|
|64 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$520K||2||2.5||2,492|
|58 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$486K||2||2.5||2,700|
|40 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$531K||3||4||2,992|
|61 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$555K||2||2.5||2,777|
|41 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$585K||2||4||3,762|
|63 Hawkins Glen Dr Salem, NH||$561K||3||3||2,872|
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!