- Lot: 5,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- 354 sqft basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, STYLE \ Colonial
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 003021 B:000000 L:000011
- Zillow Home ID: 56558360
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-396K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02184 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Braintree as a whole. Among 02184 homes, this home is valued 13.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02184, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Braintree, and 77.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02184 home values.
|32 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$344K||3||2||1,687|
|25 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$314K||3||1||1,162|
|27 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$364K||2||2||1,679|
|19 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$380K||4||2||1,757|
|31 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$342K||3||1||1,619|
|6 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$426K||3||2||2,561|
|35 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$372K||3||1||1,869|
|9 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$340K||4||1.5||1,420|
|15 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$406K||5||2||1,885|
|37 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$279K||2||1.5||864|
|43 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$369K||4||1.5||1,883|
|7 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$355K||3||1.5||1,433|
|45 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$545K||4||3.5||2,405|
|18 Elm Knoll Rd Braintree, MA||$403K||6||2||2,072|
|16 Prescott Ln Braintree, MA||$431K||4||2||2,132|
|22 Elm Knoll Rd Braintree, MA||$335K||3||1||1,514|
|9 Bellevue Rd Braintree, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,575|
|140 Commercial St Braintree, MA||$323K||3||1||1,169|
|28 Elm Knoll Rd Braintree, MA||$461K||4||4||2,100|
|14 Elm Knoll Rd Braintree, MA||$391K||4||3||2,000|
Nearby Schools in Braintree
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!