50 High St # 15, Andover, MA 018103 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1940
- 163 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: 71635455
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Slider,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,KIT_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Unit count: 17
- Floor size: 1,990 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2108662424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 High Street # 15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- Unit 50$346K32.51,990
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292