- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 987 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: 4413147
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Basement \ Full, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Garage Location \ Under, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Exterior \ Wood, Flood Zone \ Unknown, LotDescription \ Level, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, Basement \ Finished, Electric \ 200 Amp, Basement \ Walk Out, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, HeatFuel \ Wood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Exterior \ Vertical, Roof \ Shingle-Other, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, Style \ Split Entry, GarageAndParking \ 6+ Parking Spaces, WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, HeatingAndCooling \ Wall AC, Number Stories \ 2, Resort YN \ No, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Land Gains YN \ No, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Skylight, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Basement \ Concrete, GarageAndParking \ Driveway, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Tile, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Floors CF \ Laminate, Land Use \ Unknown, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: MRMK M:0005C L:000242 S:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 74307937
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $190-255K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03054 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Merrimack as a whole. Among 03054 homes, this home is 15.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Merrimack, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
|48 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$294K||4||4||2,642|
|52 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$296K||4||3||2,524|
|8 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$275K||4||2||2,722|
|46 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$269K||3||1||2,639|
|10 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$243K||3||2||1,839|
|6 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$225K||4||1||1,761|
|47 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$207K||3||1||1,544|
|2 Timber Ln Merrimack, NH||$228K||3||2||1,736|
|49 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$214K||3||1||1,616|
|1 Victoria Dr Merrimack, NH||$158K||2||1||1,380|
|12 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$226K||3||2||1,542|
|44 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$203K||3||2.5||1,620|
|54 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$205K||3||2||1,397|
|1 Timber Ln Merrimack, NH||$256K||3||2.5||2,011|
|51 Joppa Rd Merrimack, NH||$235K||3||2||2,114|
|7 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$230K||3||1.5||1,854|
|5 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$217K||3||1||1,470|
|9 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$198K||4||2||1,144|
|9 Derry St Merrimack, NH||$228K||4||2||2,088|
|17 Victoria Dr Merrimack, NH||$137K||2||2.5||1,109|
Nearby Schools in Merrimack
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!