- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,535 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $430,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $302
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Foam, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:20 P:10461 S:080
- Zillow Home ID: 59159750
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $395-512K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Roxbury home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among West Roxbury homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
|46 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$454K||4||2.5||1,219|
|54 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$399K||3||1.5||1,075|
|59 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$368K||3||1||1,200|
|104 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$402K||3||1.5||1,171|
|108 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,415|
|55 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$345K||2||1||720|
|96 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$335K||3||1||918|
|51 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$436K||3||2||1,250|
|36 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$428K||3||1.5||1,120|
|41 Morrell St APT 4 Boston, MA||$179K||1||1||556|
|92 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$388K||3||1||1,075|
|112 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$532K||4||1.5||1,712|
|47 Ledge Hill Rd Boston, MA||$440K||2||1.5||1,204|
|88 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$376K||3||1||974|
|116 Laurie Ave Boston, MA||$355K||2||1.5||948|
|41 Morrell St APT 3 Boston, MA||--||1||1||550|
|41 Morrell St APT 5 Boston, MA||--||1||--||559|
|41 Morrell St APT 1 Boston, MA||$175K||1||1||581|
|41 Morrell St APT 2 Boston, MA||$176K||1||1||581|
|41 Morrell St APT 6 Boston, MA||$180K||1||1||556|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!