- Lot: 5 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 136 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,752 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $236,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 3332038
- Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Garbage \ Public, Heating Type \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Single Family, Status \ Active, Style \ Raised Ranch, Amenities \ Walk Out Basement, Village \ None, Amenities \ Close to Bus, Amenities \ Close to Railroad, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Amenities \ Close to Park, Post Office \ Yonkers, Siding Description \ Wood, Siding Description \ Brick, Water Description \ Municipal, Amenities \ 1st Floor Bedrm, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Parking \ 2 Car Detached, Basement Description \ Full, Amenities \ 1st Fl Master Bedroom, Amenities \ Storage, Basement Description \ Finished, Attic Description \ None, Amenities \ Legal Accessory Apartment, Tax Year \ 2012, Tax Amount \ 12541
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 55180000600060090460000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33002393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-451K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10705 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Yonkers as a whole. Among 10705 homes, this home is 17% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10705, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 158.3% greater than in Yonkers, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10705 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Yonkers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10705 home values.
|46 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$366K||3||2||1,350|
|54 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$443K||3||1.5||1,816|
|42 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$591K||4||2||2,200|
|58 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$510K||3||3||1,856|
|199 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$413K||3||1||1,782|
|195 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$406K||3||2||1,618|
|203 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$361K||3||1||1,432|
|38 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$357K||3||2||1,326|
|62 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$982K||6||3||3,173|
|191 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$410K||--||2||1,721|
|207 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$421K||--||1||1,768|
|187 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$390K||3||1.5||1,666|
|66 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$982K||5||3||3,173|
|211 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$453K||3||2||1,820|
|28 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$622K||2||2||2,124|
|Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$622K||2||2||2,124|
|215 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$372K||--||--||--|
|70 Midland Ave Yonkers, NY||$443K||--||--||--|
|167 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$644K||3||2.5||2,352|
|219 Lee Ave Yonkers, NY||$478K||4||3||1,716|
Nearby Schools in Yonkers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!