50 Palomino Cir, Novato, CA 949473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- HOA Fee: $115
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $899,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Wood Siding, Family Room \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Room \ Open Beam, Family Room \ Skylight(s), Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Pool Type \ Comm Facility, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Call 1st, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Canyon, View(s) \ Forest/Woods, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Valley
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,614 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 14627116
- Zillow Home ID: 19284768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Palomino Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94947 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% higher than in Novato, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94947 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Novato.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94947 home values.
- 60 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.13M643,207
- 55 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.08M32.53,679
- 40 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.02M322,730
- 45 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.03M42.52,334
- 70 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.01M42.52,954
- 65 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.07M43.52,383
- 35 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$956K42.53,081
- 30 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$912K532,918
- 80 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$1.51M544,308
- 75 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$960K42.52,790
- 35 Wali Trl Novato, CA$3.37M548,242
- 25 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$800K42.52,304
- 20 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$2.05M455,343
- 25 Wali Trl Novato, CA$1.17M43.53,354
- 70 Pinto Ln Novato, CA$1.01M42.53,086
- 80 Pinto Ln Novato, CA$1.03M42.52,561
- 180 Wild Horse Valley Dr Novato, CA$1.1M43.52,964
- 23 Palomino Rd Novato, CA$1.13M532,950
- 15 Palomino Cir Novato, CA$893K43.52,476
- 179 Wild Horse Valley Rd Novato, CA$1.04M43--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.