- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $212
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Exercise Room, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Swimming Pool, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ Yes, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ N, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Description \ Ocean, Beach Description \ Walk to, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, Exterior Unit Features \ Decorative Lighting, Exterior Unit Features \ Other (See Remarks), Exterior Unit Features \ Patio - Enclosed, Exterior Unit Features \ Professional Landscaping, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Heating \ Electric, Hot Water \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Pool Description \ Inground, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Field Card, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Terms Feature \ Contract for Deed, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Middle, Unit Placement \ Upper, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Electric Oven, Utility Connections \ for Electric Range, Utility Connections \ Washer Hookup, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 165
- Floor size: 1,179 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0004 B:0077 L:S404
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 59223829
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $196-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts Beverly home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Boston Metro as a whole. Among Beverly homes, this home is valued 31.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.4% lower than in Boston Metro, and 78.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org