- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
50 Redwood Rd, Newton, MA 024595 beds, 5.5 baths, 5,229 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $1,580,000
- Price/sqft: $302
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,229 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: S:82 B:023 L:0026
- Zillow Home ID: 56322612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Redwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% lower than in Attleboro, and 70.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 62 Redwood Dr Attleboro, MA$215K411,052
- 63 Redwood Dr Atleboro, MA$162K321,075
- 65 Redwood Rd Newton, MA$1.18M43.53,208
- 34 Willow Tree Ln Middleboro, MA$328K32.51,872
- 37 Willow Tree Ln Middleboro, MA$369K42.52,923
- 47 Willow Tree Ln Middleboro, MA$378K42.53,610
- 82 Willow Tree Dr Attleboro, MA$170K32980
- 72 Willow Tree Dr Attleboro, MA$186K321,248
- 83 Willow Tree Dr Attleboro, MA$214K211,230
- 233 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$216K31.5988
- 219 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$195K31988
- 243 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$231K31.51,768
- 220 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$152K31.51,257
- 224 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$168K411,315
- 211 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$190K31988
- 244 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$193K31988
- 245 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$226K311,280
- 208 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$238K331,483
- 204 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$150K111,129
- 255 Phillips St Attleboro, MA$235K311,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.