- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $147,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0249 B:0052 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 58013794
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $97-143K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06708 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Waterbury as a whole. Among 06708 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06708, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% lower than in Waterbury, and 146.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06708 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06708 home values.
|36 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$149K||3||2||1,593|
|43 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$142K||4||2||2,100|
|44 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$134K||3||2||1,924|
|35 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$123K||3||2||1,512|
|30 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$149K||3||2.5||1,536|
|49 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$124K||3||2||1,272|
|29 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$126K||2||2||1,512|
|24 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$131K||3||2||1,470|
|56 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$143K||3||2||1,554|
|56 Richardson Dr Middlebury, CT||$120K||3||1||1,419|
|62 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$143K||3||2||1,570|
|16 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$118K||3||1.5||1,320|
|6 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$134K||3||1.5||1,440|
|72 Rockhurst Dr Waterbury, CT||$112K||3||1.5||1,305|
|21 Westmont Dr Waterbury, CT||$136K||3||1.5||1,528|
|145 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$141K||3||2||2,064|
|165 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$136K||3||1.5||1,726|
|165 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$123K||3||1.5||1,726|
|137 Westwood Ave Waterbury, CT||$113K||3||1.5||1,452|
|31 Westmont Dr Waterbury, CT||$147K||3||2||1,586|
Nearby Schools in Waterbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!