- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 1,626 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $332,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Solar, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:0416 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56855575
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $283-420K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 16.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in North Attleborough, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|40 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$342K||4||2||2,148|
|60 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$375K||4||2.5||1,889|
|27 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA||$282K||3||1||1,132|
|30 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$341K||3||2||2,188|
|50 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA||$279K||3||1.5||1,144|
|64 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$309K||3||1||1,484|
|41 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$346K||4||1.5||1,911|
|51 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,636|
|31 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$283K||3||2||1,144|
|61 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$300K||3||1.5||1,342|
|40 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA||$273K||4||2||1,008|
|28 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA||$288K||4||1.5||1,080|
|74 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$297K||3||1.5||1,200|
|21 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$296K||3||1||1,249|
|51 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA||$347K||3||2||1,962|
|19 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA||$290K||3||2||1,144|
|18 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA||$289K||3||2||1,132|
|71 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$340K||4||2||1,736|
|43 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA||$286K||4||1.5||1,144|
|11 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,094|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
K-5 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!