50 Scout Ln, North Attleboro, MA 027604 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $332,500
- Price/sqft: $163
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Solar, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,044 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0036 B:0416 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56855575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 50 Scout Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in North Attleborough, and 47.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
- 40 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$317K422,148
- 60 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$356K42.51,889
- 27 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA$263K311,132
- 30 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$327K322,188
- 50 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA$266K31.51,144
- 64 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$304K311,484
- 41 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$325K41.51,955
- 51 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$307K31.51,735
- 31 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$267K321,144
- 61 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$304K31.51,342
- 40 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA$264K421,008
- 28 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA$282K41.51,080
- 74 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$297K31.51,200
- 21 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$300K311,249
- 51 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA$328K321,962
- 19 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA$283K321,144
- 18 Hawk Ave North Attleboro, MA$300K321,132
- 71 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$317K421,736
- 43 Robyn Rd North Attleboro, MA$292K41.51,144
- 11 Scout Ln North Attleboro, MA$303K31.51,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.