- Lot: 1.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1825
- Views: 2,113 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $364,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Remodeled, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: M:00014 B:0000 L:032
- Zillow Home ID: 56865512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-423K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02767 home values will fall 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Raynham as a whole. Among 02767 homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02767, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.7% higher than in Raynham, and 78.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02767 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raynham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02767 home values.
|8 South St W Raynham, MA||$248K||4||2||1,092|
|35 S Main St Raynham, MA||$390K||4||2||2,786|
|90 South St W Raynham, MA||$310K||--||3||1,875|
|6 South St W Raynham, MA||$265K||2||2.5||1,092|
|57 S Main St Raynham, MA||$280K||4||2.5||1,559|
|36 Forge River Pkwy Raynham, MA||$342K||5||3||2,732|
|47 S Main St Raynham, MA||$281K||4||2||2,031|
|65 S Main St Raynham, MA||$259K||3||1||1,296|
|2 South St W Raynham, MA||$292K||--||2||2,577|
|77 S Main St Raynham, MA||$258K||3||1.5||1,204|
|1 South St W Raynham, MA||$454K||3||2||6,800|
|112 South St W Raynham, MA||$247K||3||2.01||1,512|
|189 Dean St Taunton, MA||$347K||3||2||5,974|
|63 Forge River Pkwy Raynham, MA||$265K||3||1.5||1,728|
|30 S Main St Raynham, MA||$290K||4||2.5||2,000|
|91 S Main St Raynham, MA||$271K||--||1||1,416|
|35 Forge River Pkwy Raynham, MA||$383K||3||2.5||2,348|
|118 South St W Raynham, MA||$232K||3||1||1,056|
|7 Village Rd Raynham, MA||$199K||3||1.5||1,428|
|8 S Main St Raynham, MA||$344K||--||2.5||2,110|
Nearby Schools in Raynham
K-4 & ungraded0.4 mi
5-7 & ungraded0.5 mi
8-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!